Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Face

I have received a few emails lately about what I look like! 
Because I have to take my own Pictures, my face is always behind the camera,(I like it like that) or I am taking pictures of Ms. Mannequin who has no face, lol.   Well,over the last few days, I have been looking for Red lipstick, (that did not make me look like a clown,) and I was taking a few shots to test the color with my skin tone, I thought what the heck,  why not post my silly pictures.  This will most likely be one of the only times you will see my face.  So here is a little Collage I put together. 
Please don't laugh . 
Nice to meet all of you. 
Hi,  I  am  Anne. 
AKA,WobiSobi.  


9 comments:

  1. you shouldn't hide behind that camera... you're beautiful! it's nice to meetcha ;) that lipstick looks fab too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anne! It's really nice to see your face.
    And something funny, I made a post for next week with my face :)) :)) :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice shade and gorgeous photos of you smiling! :)
    Still haven't worked out my little bracelet re-style yet. I might need to try a different cord...not sure yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still stand by my statement that you look super young! Is this all the same shade? it's fabulous! Keep rocking it gorgeous!

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww! good for you!!! i totally feel you on the face situation...but bravo for putting your beautiful face out there :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're beautiful!!! Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters
    P.S. I'm following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, you are absolutely beautiful!
    How is your search for red lipstick? I just remembered I have another shade I like and came here to tell you (sorry, I was braindead when I first wrote you about it). My second red lipstick is Cover Girls Flame. It's quite brighter than Maybelline one.
    I was wearing it in this post:
    http://byebyesoccermom.blogspot.com/2011/02/thank-you-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Photos Anne :)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!