Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Green

Finally, I am posting clothes. I am wearing Green, so no one can pinch me.
Heading out for a little dinner and hopefully to  find a pot of gold.
 Green T-Shirt, I Re- Styled and my wonderful jacket, ultra inexpensive, I found at Target.
Everyone have a Safe night out, if your headed out  to see the Leprechaun. 








Give Away HERE don't forget to join in.  
Nothing required to enter, just you..

9 comments:

  1. oooooh your earrings are pretty! I love the oversized green tee with the belt! what a great idea to cinch the waist of a t-shirt like that! totally trying this sometime! =)

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for green! love the casual look:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit, love the shoes.

    Cheers,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the loose casual shirt with heels. it's nice to see your lovely face! :) be safe out there and have a fun night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie,

    I just looked you up on my Google Reader....and you weren't there. How can that be because I'm certain I'd followed you ages ago. Hmmmmph. Anyway, I've come straight over and put it right. Hmmmmph to Google for gobbling up my Followings.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your earings! Like how your wearing green! You make it cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look Great :)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!