Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Inspiration Sunday

As I am still in the dreaming mode, I would like to show you what I am dreaming about today. I am dreaming of changing my Living room.  Maybe a new color or a new arrangement,or something new all together( budget allowing). Anyway,  Pictures always get me going in the right direction, so here are a few Pictures that  I Love that and found this morning on the wonderful internet. such a great tool when used right. Enjoy




The one above is my Favorite so far.







 
All Pictures come from HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, they're all so pretty and so different. I think I'm drawn most to #3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty rooms~ love the first one and the dining space! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all need change every know and then. Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the pink chairs! they offer such a nice contrast to the beautiful white space! i can't wait to see your living room transformation! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love #1 and #4. Beautiful.

    Cheers,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!