Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, March 4, 2011

Ivory

I decided to pull out my wide leg pants this lovely Friday morning.  Maybe I did this  because I want big time comfort, or maybe  just because it is Friday.  I thought wearing big comfy pants was a nice change from wearing big comfy jeans.
I tend  to wear different shades of one color, because  sometimes wearing dark,  light combination's makes me look like a Wee Leprechaun.
I hope everyone had a great week.   Wow!, the weeks are flying by for me!  
Are they flying by for you? 

 Tank and Sweater ~Target
Pants~ Express

 Belt~ Gifted  Beso.com
Shoes~Antonio Melani

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful lady, you rock white once again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great. The weeks are definitely flying by. It was just Christmas. How can it be March already?

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just gave your blog an award. I hope you will stop by and accept it.
    http://itsybitsypaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely combination with those wide leg pangs.

    The weeks are flying by for me! It's a little scary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looked so cute! Love the shoes! Girl I owe you some bloggy love - been a little backed up - it will be coming your way soon. Please forgive me!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sleek! You can pull off white slacks so well! Love the flare. Leprechun? I think this is should be called "vanilla martini." I dunno what I'm saying.
    Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment about the bow holder! I do have quite the little helper! I LOVE your style of clothes! They are all absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!