Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Last Boy Scout

My daughter and I came across this awesome Boy Scout Shirt at the Army, Navy Store.   The Owner said it was not for sale but we convinced him that we had to have.    OK OK, so officially it is H's shirt, but I borrowed it for today.;) Shhh don't tell....







My Favorite Patch
Have a Wonderful Tuesday!

Don't Forget if you haven't signed up for my Giveaway, 
you have until Friday March 25th.

6 comments:

  1. I love your sandals! I have a pair al most like this but green. I love this kind for of sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sandals are wonderful.Leopard and military is a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fantastic find!!! I am soooo looking for an army green something to throw over everything this spring :)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!