Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Red Placemat Clutch

Morning Everyone!
I hope everyone's Monday was stupendous. We Had the best Rain All day , I haven't seen rain like that since the last tropical depression went through.  LOVED IT!!
We Also had the most Perfect night because it was spent with family that we have not seen in a year.  I just wish they or we lived closer. :( Praying for them to have a safe trip home.
I made this purse about 3 weeks ago as a trial after my first Placemat Clutch.  It is made from a round straw like Placemat, and  the texture is why I grabbed the thing for a $ 1.50 .  I must have really looked strange when I picked it up and stood there with it in my hand, folding it, squeezing it into the shape I wanted.  I literally  stood there for like 10 minutes, contemplating  and playing with this placemat before I put it under my arm to take it with me. "Come on placemat, you look like a purse to me." LOL

It is made just like my Green Placemat and I will put the link on how I made that one, right after the pictures.   Super easy.!  If you need a quick easy summer clutch for practically nothing, this is the way to go.. I Love the feel of this one~ it  feels very.... summer.
 Tassel Tutorial HERE  
you can make those too, Super easy..




Clothes post later today,
if all  goes well.
Have a Super Tuesday!!

15 comments:

  1. R U serious, is there anything you can't do....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I like that rich red. The tassels are a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you know, I am a huge fan! I have featuredyour work once again!


    Denise

    Extreme Personal Measures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my GOSH!!!! That is gorgeous!! I must try some of your projects....you are sooooo imaginative! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Valencia is right, there's nothing you can't do.
    I wish you sunny thursday :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color! NICE JOB!

    "I literally stood there for like 10 minutes, contemplating .... "
    LOL but I can so envision the scenario and I would have done the same thing:)
    ---

    Daniela
    http://isreview1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Especially the color, it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love this, wait did I say...love this!!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the red.. this is so perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the color in this one Anne!!! And tassel addition! I'm dying over tassels and fringe like a crazy person. Sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. gosh you are talented. it seriously looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is AMAZING! It's so pretty. And it's a placemat. (Yeah, stating the obvious...but I'm so impressed!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this. I think I'm going to make some for Mother's Day this year. Thanks for sharing at my Swing into Spring party.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!