Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday and Food

I am doing another ~What I ate Wednesday~ Post and Linking it up to the Always, Awesome Site,
 Peas and Crayons HERE. 
Jenn is a nutritionist and always has wonderful, healthy, yummy recipes. 
She inspires me to eat better. 
 I will have to warn you ~Linking up to it always makes me hungry .
Nom nom.!
Every Wednesday she has a link party that links up what you ate for a  day.  Pretty neat because it really makes me think about what I eat.
 Here is a peek into what I ate one day. 
And as Jenn Says,
" You Are What you Eat so Eat Pretty."

Breakfast~ Coffee and a Apple and Banana
Lunch ~ Ham and Cheese Bagel Sandwich, Salad 
Snack~ Everything Bagle -Blueberries
Dinner~ Feta and Basil Pizza w/ a little Bacon :)
Greek Yogurt with Honey
Mint tea

oh yeah almost forgot!

some of these
Skittles
Sometimes, I have to have a sugar FIX.

4 comments:

  1. Are those bagel chips? I've never seen anything like that before. Great eats! Definitely beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness! Skittles are as addictive to me as Jelly Bellies! The pizza looks sooooooo good! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete
  3. those bagged bagel pretzels or whatever they are have me sooo intrigued! ahh how fun! <3 Ohmygosh girl and your pizza came out GORGEOUS! I bet it rocked!

    Thanks for partying for WIAW again! Total amazingness!

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!