Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Favorites

Searching for some inspiration for my fall wardrobe, I can across the most amazing photos.. 
I wanted to share some of the magic with you..

Refinery

Fashion month




                                                   A selection of shoes at Edon Manor. 

 Via






                                        "Vitrines Zebra," at the Champs-Elysees store, 2011. 
Have a wonderful Friday!!
<3
Anne

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so that first dress left me speechless, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH boy!!! The images of the straw hat are wonderful. Great inspirations.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!