Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Working On.

 Lots of school colors



I am so sorry that I have been MIA for the last couple of days.
I had a few orders that I had to fill and that has been keeping me very busy.
I wanted to share with all of you the end results. 
I also have some easy DIY's that I want to write up.
Hopefully~  I will be working on those tomorrow,
making everything go back to normal.  (fingers crossed)
Well a little not normal would be OK with me..
Lots of <3
Anne

3 comments:

  1. Wowowowowow!! These are amazing - you made them all!?!? I love the squirrel one!!Do you sell them? :)

    Sadie x
    http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, lovely, lovely, lovely!!!

    You are so clever with your ideas.

    Fancy coming round for coffee later? Wouldn't that be lovely?!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!