Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Every Girl needs a little (Faux) Fur!







Turtle neck~ Target, Jeans ~Marshal's, Boots~ Nine west.

 This is a super easy way to add some (faux) fur into your life.
My DIY instructions for the fur scarf~   HERE
 It was made from a fur throw.
  On a Happy and Sad note.
I took my sweet H to the Airport yesterday so she could fly off to England for  five weeks.  This was  her first Big trip, and I am missing her terribly already.   I am going to try and keep very busy until she comes home safe and sound to me.( crying):(  I guess what I am trying to say is, 
expect to see my DIY go into overload. 
Rhinestones and leather will be flying.
I hope I can stay busy enough, to keep my mind off of her being gone.
Have a wonderful night!
Lots of <3,
Anne

4 comments:

  1. Anne, I've been on the other side of that "first big trip" and let me tell you, she will be missing you as much as you're missing her! Chin up and keep on craftin'. :) We always love to see what you come up with!
    Love,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Anne, big hugs sweet friend! Really big hugs!! Yep, chin up girly and keep crankin out the good stuff! You rock the house girl! Loving the scarf!! I want one! My baby girl needs one too. I am going to find time to make for us! You're so awesome and you ALWAYS just blow me away sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, a lady needs her faux fur. At least one :).

    Can you follow me on http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2218999/tereza-anton-drastic-plastic please. If they want to get ride of GFC, I don't want to loose you as a reader. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fur scarf. It's a very chic and versatile piece for winter.Dear Anne, one day has to happen the first big trip for our children!
    Kisses. Y

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!