Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Feathers and Free Time.





  Express Jeans, Gap~ sweater, Sheer Top~ Macy's, scarf~Target ,Shoes ~Target,
Earrings~ I made

I have always been a big fan of feathers, in any way, shape, or form.  I had a little free time today so I made these feather earrings.  I love days when I can just craft and not worry about time. I will put up a tutorial  on how I did them soon.  They were super easy and just a few dollars to make. Other than making those earrings, I had a pretty easy day, running errands and cooking dinner.  Now, after I finnish this post I have just enough time to play  a little. BF3.:)
Have a Great Night.
Lots of <3,
Anne

4 comments:

  1. I love those days too! Beautiful feather earrings Anne....love your shoes too.....I am heading stateside this weekend to check out "Target" to see what I can find as I have never beebread there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want your shoes, they have such an interesting cut.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!