Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Leopard and Pearls



 Jeans, shirt,shoes~ Target, Belt,pearls~Express, Owl bracelet~ I made, Green bracelet~ Michaels, Mirrored, Pink,  Sunnies~ Khols


 I had a day off yesterday so I was running all my food errands for Thanksgiving. My outfit needed to be easy and dressy, and what better way to do that than with your favorite jeans, a silk top and a pop of leopard. Believe it or not I  bought this top at target for $29.00. ( 100% silk) This top is  one of my clothing staples, I wear it  when I don't want to think about what to wear. 
Now all that is left to do is cleaning ~Blah~ and cooking.. :)
I cannot WAIT to see all my family.
Have a Wonderful day!
Lots of <3,
Anne

6 comments:

  1. Love the destroyed jeans, your outfit is so casual and chic!.
    XX.Y

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top- so pretty and feminine!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look very cute and dressy! Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous. I looove that top! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!! and Merry Christmas to you!!
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!