Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, November 4, 2011

Live Wire

I Love the simple, yet brilliant  way this necklace was made.
I loved it,
I wanted it,
I made it.

This one cost $158.00


Looked easy enough.




 Tutorial
Things you need.


 1. Leather
2. Chain
3.Jump rings
4. Clasp
5.Colored wire
6. Pliers
7. Leather hole punch( not shown)




1.I cut my leather in the shape above..and I Rolled it,
2.I wrapped it with the colored wire.
3.Punched holes in the corners,
4.Added my jump rings and my chain.
5.Added my Clasp
See, pretty easy right?




Have a fantastic Weekend
See you Monday!!
Lots of <3.
Anne
P.S.  If any of you do Instagram ~which is an app for the iPhone, that I am addicted to.~ or follow me on  Twitter.
WobiSobi in my name in both places.
I will be posting fun pictures  on them this weekend.
I hope you will join me.
Hugs.

3 comments:

  1. I love it!! Ill have to make me one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT! It's so so super simple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your version is even more attractive! I love it. I even think I have most of the supplies to make one, provided on whether my husband will let me into his leather stash! Thanks for posting!

    www.chezhays.com

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!