Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Perforated

Love the trend of perforated accessories?.
 Why not make it yourself?
Change something you don't wear,
 into something you do.

You can recreate this look very easily with a leather hole punch.

Inspiration


Tutorial
Things You Need



  1. Belt
  2.  Leather hole punch~ Michaels
  3. Ruler
  4. Pencil
Mark your pattern lightly with a pencil.
 

then punch your holes.

All finished.

Punch as many holes as you want.
Next, I might tackle a purse.
Have a Great Saturday.
Lots of <3,
Anne

9 comments:

  1. Cute! I didn't know they made such a tool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of doing this on a bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes definitely try this on a bag - can't wait to see it!! ;)

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so brilliant! Can you please tell me what hole punch you use? I totally want to purchase one but all of the ones I've looked at have dubious reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not sure who makes it. it cost me about $14.00, worth every penny. I am thinking of buying another one just for a back up.
      Hugs and have a super fantastic day.

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!