Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

When in Doubt Wear Red.



 Sweater~Target, Skirt ~Marshals, Jewelry~ my Creations, Shoes~ Jessica Simpson
This was a really quick photo session. Forgive, no makeup. 
  I had literately 5 minutes to shoot  this.
 I went to my closest to find some shoes and for a brief second I was in a quandary.
 Then I remembered  the Bill Blass quote
 "When in doubt wear Red." 
I believe it is always  good to listen to the experts.

8 comments:

  1. You know my go to color is red! The shoes are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the buckle on your skirt, so cool!

    Babi
    www.whenbabispeaks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Babi, hope all is well with you. and thank you
      :)

      Delete
  3. this outfit is so so adorable!!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. love the background on your blog!!:)

      Delete
  4. No makeup and you still look radiant! Red shoes make me smile :)

    Sadie xx
    whatsadiedid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous girl! Loving the red and the whole look! Thinking of you and thought I would say hello friend! I hope all is well! Big hugs sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing to be forgiven! One you look glowing even without makeup secondly if I had to apologize for every time I didn't wear makeup on the blog I would have to apologize a lot!

    LOVE this outfit and I want to know how you do your high angle photos they look so pretty! Remember when we didn't show our face?!?!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!