Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Aldo Martins




Have you heard of Aldo Martins?  Without question Aldo Martins Spring/ Summer collection has to be one of the sexiest collections I have seen in a long time.   With it's mix of African influences, graphic patterns and bright colors, I am instantly pulled in. Every piece seems exciting, wearable and  different. This collection  was created by Nuria Basbalin, and located in  Igualada, a small town near Barcelona and is available in 1500 stores, in 32 different countries, exporting 80% of their sales. I really love how sexy, bright and invigorating this line feels, color blocking in a whole new way, with a bohemian twist. If I had to describe these clothes  in one word, spectacular.  "All Day Chic" is what they call it, I call it "All Time Chic." Well done Aldo Martins.









Available in

Andrews - andrewsco.com - Toronto – Canada
Beymen - beymen.com - El Cairo – Egipt
Ludwig Beck - ludwigbeck.de - Munich – Germany
Jelmoli - jelmoli.ch - Zurich – Switzerland
Deleye - deleye.be - Brugge – Belgium
Modegalerie - modegalerie.nl - Sluis – Netherlands
Roetgerink - roetgerink.nl - Enter – Netherlands
Jane Young - jane-young.co.uk - Notthinghamshire – UK
Spatz - boutique-spatz.com - Ettingen – Germany
Become a fan on : ALDO-MARTINS 
Follow us on twitter : @aldomartins_bcn

2 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!