Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Midi Ring, DIY



Maru Rueda,asked if I could show her how to make this halfway ring 
that I was wearing in this snake ring picture below.






So I put together a video and a written tutorial. 
Thank you so much Maru,
I hope this helps.

Tutorial
Things you need.

  1. Candle 
  2. Wire ( I used 20 gauge silver plated)
  3. Pliers


Cut your wire about 5 to six inches

Wrap the wire around the smallest part of your candle,
 then adjust round your finger.

start to make a small circle





just keep twisting, flipping your pliers over.
do the same thing to the other side.


This is a double wrap ring,
  I just wrapped it twice a round my candle/ finger
and adjusted it as necessary.



 your very own Midi ring.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Lots of<3,
Anne




9 comments:

  1. Love this ring. So simple and understated (in a good way). Thanks for posting a video tutorial and written tutorial. Also, the use of a candle instead of a mandrel is a really good tip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you are such a sweetheart:) I just <3 you

      Delete
  2. Great tutorial, love these rings :)

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I think the world of you! Thank you so much.

      Delete
  3. Super nice! A friend has been asking me to make her something like this. I'm off to my work table! Thanks for posting a tutorial! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!