Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Reindeer Glitter Sweatshirt.


 There is nothing cuter than a Reindeer with a Red nose. 
Here is my take on a super easy sweatshirt you can make for the Holidays.

Things You Need

  1.  Sweatshirt
  2. Fabric Glitter Glue
  3. Knife
  4. Scissors
  5. Reindeer Stencil  
  6. Contact Paper
  7. Small paint brush
  8. Pencil

 I did a little study on glitter to see which one I wanted to use for this project.
I  picked the course Glitter for this one.
 I loved the Extra course Glitter and  I used that  on my next project.
 Print a Reindeer  stencil and cut it out. 
I found mine on line by searching "Reindeer."
 Trace the stencil on the paper side of the contact paper
 Using the x-acto knife cut that out.
 Peel off the paper side of the contact paper and place 
the sticky side down on your shirt, press down on the edges.
Place Tulip Fabric glitter glue all alone the the inside of the stencil.
Using a brush spread out the glue evenly.

 Take the glitter and sprinkle all over your glue.
 Leave a small circle at the tip of the nose.
Let the silver glitter dry about 1 hour
 Place some more Tulip fabric glitter glue down in a circle on the tip of his nose. 
Sprinkle with red glitter.
Let the red glitter and glue dry for  about 4 hours just to be sure.
When dry shake off the glitter and peel off your stencil.
 Let dry 48 hours before washing. Wash in cold water and hang dry.
This would be a great project to do with you Children over the Holidays.
Hello Cute Reindeer.
I hope you all have a Wonderful Day.
Lots of love to you!
Anne

8 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, thank-you for sharing with us.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You are so creative. How can you wear them all? Thanks for sharing.

    Summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wearing them is never a problem for me. LOL I make a lot of them for friends too.

      Delete
  3. Th glitter does not come off during washing or drying?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't understand the nose part - apply the glue, wait 4 hours and sprinkle the red glitter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry i fixed that. It was not in the right order. I hope it makes more sense now.:) thank you for the question.

      Delete
  5. Love this and have always LOVED your blog! Thanks for always sharing your great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!